Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Classes start, sort of

Monday night our directors Victoria and Rodrigo took us out for a very nice dinner in the city. It was a tapas restuarant that´s been around for a good thirty years, and was so good that I even ate their olives. Victoria is a psychologist who works at a ¨good energy¨ center where they do acupuncture, tai chi, and other sorts of therapies. In the last few days she had been interviewed for a TV show called ¨Ding Dong,¨ which came out yesterday on channel 6. The show had something to do about a woman who had been cured of her fear of water in one therapy session. Strange stuff.

Other than dinner on Monday night, then watching a horrible dubbed Sylvester Stalone movie on TV last night (Ojo Asesino), I haven´t been doing much of anything. I was supposed to have a class on Monday but no one showed up, but it started today. Applied Linguistics of Translation, it´s called (Lingüística Aplicada a la Traduccíon). My radio class starts tomorrow, but I´ll likely drop that one because I don´t need so many credits. Then all my others start October 3rd. Going to see ¨Crazy in Alabama¨ tonight. I might just start running, with all this food and nothing to do for a couple weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home