Friday, October 07, 2005

Photo Lab

I had my first photography lab today. I liked it, but only after I figured out what I was doing. It´s not really my thing. There were a lot of people doing a lot of things at once that are technical and in Spanish. Four stressful factors. But I didn´t do too badly. I have this fear, that I´m quite sure will turn into a series of nightmares seeing how my dreams go in Spain, that i´ll be the stupid American girl that accidentally switches on the light in the dark room and ruins everyone´s photos. That´s one of those things that I probably can´t go, Oops! I didn´t understand! Which I can do in my other classes.

I bought some purple and yellow pansies and planted them in a shoebox on my balcony, because I don´t have a cat. But they´re super cute and they haven´t died yet.

It´s Friday night, so now it´s time to go stay out till 7 am as the Madrileños are fond of doing. Love you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home